RBIS Rasami British International School is proud to educate children; proud to promote academic achievements and proud to place learning at the heart of all that we do. Our Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) International General Certificate in Secondary Education (IGCSE) are consistently above the UK average and many other international schools. RBIS offers a wide range of IGCSE options and an A level programme which would enable students to choose to study in the UK, US, Australia, Thailand or in fact many countries around the world. However, that is only part of the story!
Children need to be nurtured throughout their education and this begins in their early years in nursery and throughout their journey through school.
The school has a good curriculum that is imaginative and well planned. It provides a wide variety of cross-curricular projects that help pupils to use skills and knowledge across a range of subjects and so understand their relevance. RBIS teachers draw upon relevant aspects of the world beyond school, plan well-structured lessons to meet clear objectives, and help pupils make meaningful connections between their learning and the real world.
A wide range of extra-curricular activities, benefitting from the enthusiasm and commitment of teachers and other adults, enable pupils to extend their learning and interests.
As one parent said of the school’s welcoming ethos, “My son found himself here.” The school’s partnership with parents and the community is outstanding.”
EDT Reaccreditation Report, October 2016.
The school offers a stimulating learning environment in which academic excellence is balanced with opportunities for personal growth. This is achieved through an established, high-quality curriculum and a commitment to the care and welfare of every child. Using the Early Years areas of learning through to Advanced Level (A Level) We aim to maximise the benefits and opportunities for all students.
Our learning is based on respect for the individual and recognising the diverse cultural backgrounds within our school. We aim to develop every child as a successful learner; a confident individual; and a responsible and respectful citizen of the world.Our education programme is based on:
- The English National Curriculum, enhanced to meet the needs of international students
- A dually accredited system of education: EDT (UK) and ONESQA (TH)
- High quality British and international staff
- Committed and highly qualified local support staff
- A commitment to the parent-school partnership, focusing on the needs of the child
- A recognition that every student is an individual, with individual needs
- Supporting those that need extra help or guidance
- A safe, caring, happy and stimulating learning environment
- Promoting respect and tolerance for each other and the environment
- Generous teacher / student ratios
- Stimulating children’s growth beyond the classroom
- Quality facilities to promote high-quality learning
- Caring, supportive and flexible arrangements for children who need our Boarding House facilities
- Providing opportunities and guidance for future success