RBIS Academic Overview
English National Curriculum from Early Years to Year 13
An experiential teaching and learning programme
Students sit for IGCSE eternal examination in Years 10/11
Our sixth form offers A levels and alternate personalised pathways to graduation
Highly qualified and British trained international teachers
The RBIS academic curriculum is based on a British model modified and enhanced to take into account local requirements and the needs of our international students.
The school is divided into 4 phases:
- Early Years Foundation Stage: Age 18 months to 5 years following the latest UK EYFS framework.
- Key Stages 1 & 2: Age 5 – 10 years following the reformed UK National Curriculum for England and Wales
- Key Stage 3: Age 11 – 13 years a broad and balanced range of subjects aimed to provide a solid foundation for IGCSE, based on the KS3 UK National Curriculum.
- Key Stage 4: Age 14-16 years following Cambridge IGCSE courses
- RBIS Sixth Form: Age 16-18 years following the Cambridge International Advanced level course
We believe this curriculum model enables students to build their skills and understanding seamlessly to achieve the qualifications and learning habits they will need to be successful in higher education.